|Ocean Dragon Slayer Magic|
Umi no Metsuryū Mahō
Ocean Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Dragon Slayer Magic that grants the user various characteristics typical of a Ocean Dragon: lungs capable of spewing Waterfontains, scales that grant protection against water, and nails covered in water. Consequently, Ocean Dragon Slayer Magic allows the user to produce and control Water from any part of their body, which can be used both in melee and as a ranged form of offense. The generated Water can be manipulated in a wide variety of ways, their “type” can be changed at will, and they can even be given a material consistency. The user’s water is strictly connected to their feelings, meaning the more emotional they get, the more their water will increase exponentially in temperature, something that is referred to as “Water of Emotion”.
In addition, the user can consume external sources of Water to restore their body to a healthy state and regain their reserves of strength, something that also makes them immune to most types of Water and Fire, due to their capability of nullifying water-based attacks by sucking them in and eating them; the consumed water also seems to possess a different “taste” according to its “quality”. However, the user can’t eat their own water to reinvigorate themselves. While classes of water that are “higher” in rank to those produced by this type of Magic (like those employed by a Water God Slayer) can’t be eaten directly and will therefore damage the user, momentarily self-nullifying all of the user’s Magic Power will grant them enough room to consume and even use such water. If a Ocean Dragon Slayer is somehow capable of successfully eating Ice, they will enter Ice Ocean Dragon Mode. In this form, the Ice and Water will fuse and the user's attacks will possess the properties and destructive ability of both elements.
- Ocean Dragon's Roar: Syrena's signature Dragon's Roar in which she quickly gathers and releases a large quantity of water from her mouth at his target.
- Ocean Dragon's Wing Attack:Syrena rushes towards her target and grabs them, before subsequently setting hands ablaze, sending them flying.
- Ocean Dragon's Tsunami:Syrena creates a giant Wave to attack.
- Ocean Dragon's Riding Wave:The User create a big Wave to travel on the Ocean.
- Ocean Dragon's Water Bubles:With this Spell Syrena create Water bubles. With them she can catch her enemies, travel around or fill them with something.
- Mystic Fog: With tis Spell Syrena creates Fog to restrict the view of her opponents.
- Water Strike: This Spell raises a fontaine of water to the opponent.
- Water Jigsaw: this claim shoots a rotating beam at the enemy.
Dragon Slayer's Secret Art:
- Healing : Since she can use Ocean Magic she can heal most wounds and cure most poisons when in contact with water.
- Wound Closure: With this Syrena can close open wounds. When the wounds are poisoned they can not close it.
- Blood Renewal: With this spell can renew the blood of friends and herself, though much has been lost. However, she must suck her own blood or that of another one to activate the Spell.
- Revival: this Spell is created by Syrena. She uses her Blood and Magic Power to revive someone else. The heavier the wonders of the dead person had, the more Syrena have to sacrifice and could even die in the process.
Crystal Ocean Dragon Mode:
- Ice Armor: This Spell allows Syrena to cover her skin with a thin sheet of Ice that improves her defence against physical attacks. This armor can also aid Syrena to perform stronger physical attacks. The Ice is transparent and can only be noticed by light reflecting off it.
- Hexagonal Snowflake: Syrena creates several Ice snowflakes and launches them at the opponent. The snowflakes are six-sided with spikes at the sides of each blade.
- Giant Crystal Snowflake: Syrena creates a giant crystal snowflake and throws it at the enemy. Its very sharp.
- Hexagonal Snowflakes: Wild Dance: Syrena throws a vast amount of Ice snowflakes at her opponent. She can use a more advanced form of the attack where ice particles surround her and condense into numerous nowflakes.
- Telescope Technique: A technique that uses a crystal balls to track a particular individual anywhere they are. There are a few restrictions about the person that is subjected to pursuit. If someone can be targeted for pursuit, they may be very far away, the crystal ball will be able to confirm their position.
Created by oOAquaDreamOo