Elaine Rockbell (エレインストームホールド Erein Rockberu) is a Mage of Sabertooth: the former strongest guild in Fiore.
Elaine is shown as a young slim girl with fair skin. She has large blue eyes and shoulder length magenta hair that is usually tied by two blue hair ties in pigtails.
As a child, Elaine wore a simple, pink dress paired with dark red shoes. And now she wears a short, dark red dress with a brown belt and boots. Elaine has a diamond shaped sapphire as her pendant, which was given to her as inheritance after her mother's death. She wears it on silver chain. She also has silver bracelet on her right hand. Her black Sabertooth stamp is located on her left shoulder.
When Elaine was younger, she was very kind and caring girl. She wanted to help her mother at home and learn how to be a perfect housewife. But after tagic her mother's death Elaine became much more colder and careful. She lost her cheerfullness and joined Sabertooth to develope her powers and fulfill her revenge.
Magic and Abilities
- Force blast is an unnamed Archive Spell. Elaine can manifest her Archive in a form of Magical screens and forcefully explode them in front of her target causing similar damage of a blast. It is sufficient enough to force her target into the air.
- Transformation Magic (変身魔法 Henshin Mahō) is a Caster Magic. Transformation Magic allows Elaine to change her appearance. Despite not being high-level mage, Elaine was working really hard to master this technique so now she can easily transform into whatever person or animal. She often uses this magic to transform into fly or mosquito and spy enemies without having contact with them.
- Air Magic (空気魔法 Kūki Mahō) is a Caster Magic and Holder Magic that utilizes the element of air. Elaine learned this magic while training together with Ren. Even though she didn't master it, Elaine still can create air shield to protect her self and her team-mates.
- Name "Elaine" is probably from Greek ‘ελενη (helene) "torch" or "corposant".
- Elaine's surname "Rockbell" is derived from (Rockwell), made of the Old English roots hroc "rock" and well "spring, stream".
- Elaine likes pancakes and ice cream.
- (To herself) "I won't give up... I will fulfil my revenge!"