|Anime - Manga|
E-Land, an amusement park designed for the city's residents. There is a variety of entertainment such as traditional carousels, train rides, and the Monster Academy. Everything in it can be controlled by the Command Tact, which is in the possession of the Captain of the 3rd Magic War Division, Hughes. At the end, of the amusement park, there is a room in which the machine to activate the Dragon Chain Cannon, is located.
Inside of E-Land there is a gigantic active volcano with roller coaster tracks surrounding it, on the right side. In the middle, there is a giant castle that takes up most of the middle area of the park, on the left side, there is a ferris wheel with oval-shaped objects floating around it.
|Attractions in E-Land|
Manga and Anime Differences
- In the anime, the entrance is bigger than it was in the manga.
- In the anime, on the inside, there is a Volcano on the right side of the park and a tower with lights around it. And a gate that opens upwards with the word E-Land in the front and on top of the word, the Edolas Symbol is in engraved in it.
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 181, Pages 16-17
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 181, Pages 17-19
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 183, Page 7
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 182, Page 8
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 186, Pages 19-20
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 181, Page 17
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Fairy Tail Anime: Episode 86